Sunday, January 16, 2011

Authenticity

I don't want this blog to be a heap of happiness and of perfection because that's not me.
Somedays I'm frustrated, tired, mad... the list goes on. I'm not perfect either. You will never ever hear me claim to be.
I don't want to only show pieces of myself. I want to be authentic.

One thing that I have an extremely hard time with is forgiveness. It was the word I picked to focus on during 2010. I straight up failed. Not being able to forgive destroyed friendships for me. It gave me a negative attitude, and at some points, allowed me to feel superior to certain people, which I am not.

I want to work on it again during 2011, and really work on it. I am called to forgive everyone (absolutely everyone). Its going to be hard, and there's still a part of me that just wants to hold onto my dislike of certain people. I don't need to anymore.

authenticity. forgiveness.

No comments: