Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Home Sweet Home

As I am sure most of you know by now, we got home late last night safe and sound into Wilmington. One of the CCHS coaches picked us up and delivered us all to our respective homes!!

Being back is wonderful yet difficult all at the same time. I slept wonderfully in my comfortable bed last night but still couldn't help but think of the many we came across in Guyana that will not be afforded that opportunity.

I miss it. alot. I hope and pray that one day my dream comes true, and I will be allowed the glorious opportunity to live in Guyana. It was a little easier leaving knowing that the God who holds the universe and holds me so close is holding each and every one of those precious children in Guyana tonight!!

Thanks to everyone who was praying for us and most certainly prayed us home. Our trip was so successful, without a doubt, because of each and every one of you.

Until next year!!

Lauren

No comments: