Monday, March 26, 2012

Slowly but Surely...

To everyone anticipating my El Salvador posts, I promise I will get them up eventually (slowly but surely : ) )

Here's the post from the way down there:

"In times of chaos and confusion, we know Your sovereign still."


 Having no Internet access, I figured I'll type on my phone and post them later. We are up in the air somewhere between Raleigh and Miami. The excitement is building as I am starting to realize more and more that I am actually going to El Salvador!! Ahh. I can't even believe it right now. 

I pray that God teaches me more this trip than I ever could have imagined and that my eyes are opened to things I never thought possible. 

Work doesn't begin until Monday so we have until then to chill and do a little exploring. Today will most likely be a beach day and tomorrow will be zip lining. Miles would probably say right about now that there is no way in heck I'll get on the zip line but I'm hoping that I'll have enough courage to do it! (P.S. I DID IT!!!) I was told that it's the longest zip line in Central America, and it took a helicopter to complete its course. 

I'm hoping and praying everyone is doing well back home. With the temporary new addition to our family of little Landyn, I'm positive everyone is staying super busy back home; maybe even more than they want to be ; )

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. You are in control of this great experience and for that I am forever grateful!! 

Thanks to all of my friends and family who are praying my way through this whole process. I can't wait to share my experience when I get back!! Love you all :) 

No comments: