Monday, March 12, 2012

Home

I am back from the trip of a lifetime, trying to adjust to the time zone change and lovely school that likes to slap us on the face every once in a while.

I have many posts to come. God's hand was so present the whole time, and I am so thankful for my new memories.

I think my team mate, Liliana, has perfectly captured my emotions for tonight...

"Now that I came back to the routine, I miss El Salvador so much. I miss the people, the food, the culture, the work, our teamo supremo, the beach being our backyard, late night talks/reflections, laughter, bonding time, the weather, watching the sun set, jamming in the vans coming and going to work, not being aware of the time, no worries, no stress. I miss absolutely everything. I love and miss El Salvador♥"

No comments: