Monday, November 15, 2010

be still

"be still, and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10

this is a verse that i need to spend alot more time making a part of my life. with school, friends, college apps, and the everyday busyness that i deem so important to me really won't get me anywhere if i fail to recognize my Creator.

i think it's important sometimes to put the A.P. Bio down, my cell phone away, and stop all other distractions to just be still. sometimes, as stupid as this sounds, i just want to leave and go somewhere that no one else has ever been. away from the distractions and stresses of everyday life. i have to stop and wonder if the type of lifestyle we have established in modern day times is really what God wants from us.

so thats my goal for today.

just. be. still.



No comments: